Currently, the share price for Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd. is delayed. Login to view live prices.
Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd.
- Prev. Close1,300.50
- Upper Circuit1,430.55
- Lower Circuit1,170.45
Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone Ltd.'s Info & Management
Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited (APSEZ) is an Indian multinational port operating and logistics company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is the largest private port operator in India, with a portfolio of 13 ports and terminals across India, Bangladesh, and Myanmar.
The company was founded in 1998 by Gautam Adani as Gujarat Adani Port Limited. It was later renamed Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Limited in 2002. APSEZ operates a total cargo of over 350 million tonnes per annum.
APSEZ’s business operations include:
- Port operations: It operates a portfolio of ports and terminals across India, Bangladesh, and Myanmar. The company offers a wide range of port services, including cargo handling, storage, and transhipment.
- Logistics: The company also offers logistics services, including rail, road, and air transportation. The company has a fleet of over 1,000 trucks and 100 locomotives.
- Special economic zones: APSEZ also develops and operates special economic zones (SEZs). SEZs are export-oriented industrial zones that offer a number of benefits to businesses, such as tax breaks and duty-free imports.
Check Adani Ports share price for a comprehensive analysis with integrated tools for fundamental and technical analysis. Also, access the company profile, news, and events on Share.Market. Find detailed analysis of Adani Ports stock price to kickstart your investment journey now.
- Executive Director,Whole Time Director,Chief Executive OfficerKaran Adani
- Company Secretary,Compliance OfficerKamlesh Bhagia
- Chief Financial OfficerMr. D. Muthukumaran