Currently, the share price for Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. is delayed. Login to view live prices.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Prev. Close6,376.00
- Upper Circuit7,013.60
- Lower Circuit5,738.40
Analyst Recommendations For Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.'s Info & Management
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian-origin multi-national company in the pharmaceutical sector. It is involved in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide catalogue of pharmaceuticals in the global market. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Hyderabad, India.
The business segments include:
- Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients: primarily consists of the company’s business of manufacturing and marketing APIs and intermediates
- Global Generics: consists of the business of manufacturing and marketing prescription and OTC finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name (branded formulations) or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations (generics)
Its geographical footprint covers the USA, India, Russia & CIS nations, China, Brazil, and Europe.
- Company Secretary,Compliance OfficerK Randhir Singh
- Chief Executive OfficerErez Israeli
- Global Head(Biologics)Dr. Jayanth Sridhar
- Chief Executive Officer(North America Generics)Marc Kikuchi
- Chief Information & Digital OfficerMukesh Rathi
- Global Head(Quality,Pharmacology,Vigilance)Dr. Ranjana Pathak