Currently, the share price for Hindustan Unilever Ltd. is delayed. Login to view live prices.
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
- Prev. Close2,522.30
- Upper Circuit2,774.50
- Lower Circuit2,270.10
Analyst Recommendations For Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.'s Info & Management
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company. It was incorporated in 1933 and is based in Mumbai, India.
The business segments are Home care, which includes detergent bars, detergent powders, detergent liquids, and purifiers business; Beauty & Personal Care, which includes products in the categories of oral care, skin care, soaps, hair care, deodorants, talcum powder, colour cosmetics and salon services; Foods & Refreshment includes staples, culinary products, tea, coffee, health food drinks, ice-cream and frozen desserts, and Others include exports and infant care products.
The brand portfolio boasts household brand names such as Lux, Lifebuoy, Surf Excel, Rin, Wheel, Glow & Lovely, Pond’s, Vaseline, Lakme, Dove, Clinic Plus, Sunsilk, Pepsodent, Closeup, Axe, Brooke Bond, Bru, Knorr, Kissan, Kwality Wall’s, Horlicks and Pureit. It serves both India and countries outside of India.
Unilever India Exports Limited, Lakme Lever Private Limited, Unilever Nepal Limited, and Hindustan Unilever Foundation are a few of the subsidiary companies.
- Managing Director,Chief Executive OfficerSanjiv Mehta
- Executive Director(Legal.,Corporate Affairs),Company SecretaryDev Bajpai
- Executive Director,Chief Financial OfficerRITESH RAMKRISHNA TIWARI
- Executive Director(Customer Development)Mr. Kedar Lele
- Executive Director(Human Resources)Ms. Anuradha Razdan
- Executive Director(R & D)Dr. Vibhav Sanzgiri