Tariff for Trading and Demat Account
Tariff for Trading Account
Charges Amount Account Opening Charges 199 inclusive of GST (non refundable) with brokerage benefit of upto ₹400^* Equity Intraday ₹20 per executed order or 0.05% whichever is lower Equity Delivery ₹20 per executed order or 0.05% whichever is lower WealthBasket Platform Fees Zero Platform fees for all WealthBaskets^ Equity Delivery WealthBasket Zero* per executed order RMS or Auto Square off charges Additional ₹30 per executed order placed through RMS / Auto Square off intraday or otherwise by PPWB
In addition to the brokerage, the following charges will be levied subject to change from time to time as per regulatory framework
Charge Head Equity Delivery Equity Intraday Security Transaction Tax 0.1% on turnover 0.025% on sell turnover Exchange Transaction charges (NSE) 0.00325% of turnover 0.00325% of turnover Exchange Transaction charges (BSE) 0.00375% of turnover 0.00375% of turnover SEBI Turnover Fees 0.0001% of turnover 0.0001% of turnover Stamp duty 0.015% on buy turnover 0.003% on buy turnover IPFT 0.0001% of turnover 0.0001% of turnover
- Brokerage will not exceed the rates specified by SEBI and the Exchanges
- * A flat nominal brokerage of 1 paisa per order will be charged
- ^ Valid till March 31, 2024.
- Clients who opt to receive Physical contract notes will be charged ₹50 per contract note
- Charges for other value added services will be applicable at the time of availing such service
- Fund transfer charge of ₹15 per transaction except for UPI transactions
- Interest will be levied at 18% per annum on the outstanding amount beyond settlement date till the date of payment and will be charged on daily basis
- GST is applicable on all above charges except stamp charges
- PPWB acts as a distributor of mutual funds and WealthBaskets curated by SEBI registered investment advisors and research analysts. Disputes with respect to the distribution activity would not have access to Exchange investor redressal or Arbitration mechanism. SEBI registered Investment Advisor: Quantech Capital Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd. SEBI registration number INA000017860; BASL membership ID 1985.
Tariff for Demat Account
Details Charges Stamp charges payable upfront for DDPI Nil Annual Maintenance Charges First Year Nil Second Year Onwards ₹15 per month charged quarterly in advance Transaction Charges : (Market Trades) Buy(Receive) Nil Sell (Debit) ₹13.50 per instruction per ISIN Transaction Charges : (Off-Market Trades) Buy(Receive) Nil Sell (Debit) 0.04% or ₹50 whichever is higher Demat (Per certificate) ₹150 per certificate Remat (Per certificate) ₹150 per certificate Courier charges per Demat/Remat/CMR ₹100 Pledge Request ₹35 per request Unpledge Request ₹35 per request Pledge invocation ₹35 per request Margin Pledge ₹35 per request Margin Unpledge ₹35 per request Margin Repledge ₹35 per request Periodic Statement By Email Free Physical ₹100 per request Adhoc / Non-Periodic Statement Requests By Email ₹50 per request Physical ₹100 per request upto 10 pages, ₹5 per additional page Delivery instruction First Delivery Instruction Book Free (10 Leaves) Every Additional Booklet (10 Leaves) ₹100 Payment Bounce Charges ₹350 Failed Transactions ₹50 per ISIN Modification in CML such as Email, mobile, Address, Bank details and other profile details modification ₹100 per request
For all purposes, the bill date shall be construed as the date demanded and the bills will be considered as the bill cum notice for payment.
PhonePe Wealth Broking Private Ltd. reserves the right to freeze depository accounts for debit transactions in case of non payment of charges after two days from the bill date.
The above tariff is subject to change.
Changes if any will be intimated 30 days in advance.
Annual Maintenance Charge (AMC) is non refundable.
GST is applicable on all above charges except stamp charges.
Any instruction to PPWB to transfer securities from customer’s account shall be rejected by PPWB, if there is any debit balance or any unpaid amounts due as per this tariff sheet to PPWB.