Currently, the share price for Power Finance Corporation Ltd. is delayed. Login to view live prices.
Power Finance Corporation Ltd.
- Prev. Close389.50
- Upper Circuit428.45
- Lower Circuit350.55
Power Finance Corporation Ltd.'s Info & Management
Incorporated in 1986, Power Finance Corporation Limited is a Schedule-A Maharatna CPSE and is a leading Non-Banking Financial Corporation in India. The NBFC’s registered office is based in New Delhi, India. It primarily provides financial assistance to the power and infrastructure sectors.
The business operation includes:
- Primary Segment: offers financial services to power and infrastructure sectors
- Fund-based Products: encompass a range of offerings from project term loans, lease financing for equipment purchases, short and medium-term loans to equipment manufacturers, grants, and interest-free loans for studies and consultancies
- Other Products: include corporate loans, lines of credit for coal imports, buyer’s lines of credit, and lease financing for wind power projects
- Non-fund-based Products: encompass guarantees for the performance of contracts and obligations in Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), as well as letters of comfort (LoCs)
- Other Services: include providing consultancy and advisory services in financial, regulatory, and capacity building
The company operates within India. Among its subsidiaries are REC Limited and PFC Consulting Ltd.
- Executive DirectorManoj Kumar Rana
- Executive DirectorRajesh Kumar Bhardwaj
- Chairman.,Managing Director,Director(Finance)Parminder Chopra
- General Manager,Company Secretary,Compliance OfficerMANISH KUMAR AGARWAL
- Executive DirectorSaurav Kumar Shah
- Executive DirectorRajesh Kumar Shahi