Currently, the share price for Bank of India is delayed. Login to view live prices.
Bank of India
- Prev. Close141.20
- Upper Circuit169.40
- Lower Circuit113.00
Bank of India's Info & Management
Established in 1906, the Bank of India serves a diverse range of clients, including individuals, corporations, MSMEs, NRIs, and more. The bank, with its headquarters in Mumbai, India.
The bank operates through various segments:
- Treasury Operations Segment: manages its investment portfolio, engaging in dealings with government and other securities, money market operations, and forex operations
- Wholesale Banking Operations Segment: encompasses all advances not covered by retail banking
- Retail Banking Operations Segment: operates through two parts: Digital Banking and Other Retail Banking
- Other Retail Banking: includes housing loan accounts and borrower accounts and the BOI BIZ Pay app serves as the digital banking application
Geographically, the bank operates in both domestic and foreign operations.
- General ManagerNakula Behera
- General ManagerVilas Ramdasji Parate
- General ManagerBiswajit Mishra
- General ManagerVivekanand Dubey
- General ManagerSanjay Rama Srivastava
- General ManagerManoj Kumar Singh